BERND R. BINDER
PUBLICATION PRIZE 2016
in Vascular Biology & Thrombosis Research
Sponsored by Technoclone GmbH, Vienna
One award of € 2,500.- to the first author of an excellent original article in the areas of Vascular Biology and Thrombosis Research published in an international peer-reviewed journal in 2016.
The Prize is awarded under the following conditions:
· Applicants are first author1 of a publication from an independent research institution (university, public research institute, etc.) in the area of Vascular Biology and/or Thrombosis Research.
· The paper must be a journal article published (in print or online) in an international peer-reviewed journal in 2016.
· Submission of a signed application form² (download at www.meduniwien.ac.at/vbit2017) and a PDF copy of the paper to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15th 2017.
· The prize will be awarded following the recommendation of a selected prize award committee³.
· The awardee has to agree to present the paper as the Bernd R. Binder Memorial Lecture at the Joint Meeting on Vascular Biology, Inflammation and Thrombosis on April 21st 2017 in Vienna, Austria4.
1 The award can be split between equal contributing first authors, of which only one of the authors is invited to present the paper at the Joint Meeting on Vascular Biology, Inflammation and Thrombosis.
2 Application form includes: Name of applicant and a short CV (max. 1,000 characters); title of paper (incl. publication date), journal name (incl. impact factor); a brief description of significance for Vascular Biology & Thrombosis Research (max. 1,000 characters); checked items for the specific area of the paper (Vascular Biology and/or Thrombosis Research; Clinical, Translational or Basic); signature certifying that all co-authors agree to the submission and that the applicant agrees to present a lecture on April 21st 2017.
3 Chair: Prof. Dr. Christine Mannhalter, Medical University of Vienna.
4 Travel costs of up to € 500,- will be covered for awardees from outside Vienna.